Weekend Benefits of Apartment Living
We’ve done it! We’ve made it through winter and spring has sprung. There are a lot of great winter activities but there’s something about the longer daylight hours and warmer temperatures. We live in such a beautiful state and we are surrounded with countless opportunities to get outside and get active. Whether it’s hike up one of our local canyons or a weekend getaway to one of our five amazing national parks, or any number of other awesome outdoor activities, there are a lot of great outdoor options in our state.
One of the great benefits and advantages of Midvale Apartment Rentals is that you don’t have any spring/summer outdoor projects. Some people love their outdoor projects but let’s be honest, there are more enjoyable things to be doing than mowing a lawn and pulling weeds. While others spend their weekends grinding away in the yard, you can get out and play. We’ve put together some ideas both locally and statewide that you might want to consider over the next few months.
Living in Midvale Apartments puts you in a central location to several great local spring/summer opportunities:
- Thanksgiving Point: Their annual Tulip festival runs from April 15 – May 7
- Donut Falls hike: This is an easy hike up Big Cottonwood canyon that is 1 ½ miles round-trip
- Snowbird: They have a lot of great summer activities, including their mountain coaster.
- Jordan River Parkway: Great biking trail.
- Timpanogos Cave: Open May – September, weather permitting.
- Twilight Concert Series
- Alpine loop, American Fork Canyon
- Olympic Park, Park City
- Antelope Island
- Wasatch Mountain State park in Midway. Hidden gem of a golf course.
If you want to go a little further, there’s a lot you can get out and see in a weekend:
- 5 National Parks: Zions, Arches, Bryce, Canyonlands and Capitol Reef
- Great State Parks. Here are a few that top our list: Bear Lake, Goblin Valley, Palisades, Kodachrome Basin, Starvation, Dead Horse, Snow Canyon, Sand Hollow.
- Nebo Loop: Starts in Payson canyon. Don’t miss a walk around Payson Lakes and a short walk to Devils Kitchen along the way.
- Bluff & Medicine Hat: This is in the four corners area in the southeastern most part of the state.
- Mirror Lake: Great day trip for a picnic and short hikes around this high elevation beautiful lake in the high Uintas.
- Shakespeare Festival: Cedar City, June – October
These are just a few of the many amazing things to do locally and statewide. We hope you get out this spring and summer and enjoy the extra time Midvale Apartment living affords you.