Rules & Regulations
The following Rules & Regulations are the
expectations for every resident at Legacy Court:
Each unit comes with one assigned covered, parking spot at no additional cost. Additional covered parking is available to rent for $6.00 mo. on a month-to-month basis
We are a No Pet complex
Maintenance requests must be submitted in writing, either via our website, email, or written communications delivered to the office.
Rent is due on the 1st of each month. Rent received after 9:59 am on the 3rd of the month is considered late. Late fee charge is $50.00. Rents may be paid in personal check, money order, or cashiers check. Please make payments to “Legacy Court Apartments”. We do not accept cash. We are not set up for electronic payments or credit/debit payments.
$20 charge on any NSF payments/returned checks. Zero tolerance on returned checks. If you have a check return for non-sufficient funds, you are required to pay by money order or cashier’s check going forward.
1st lockout or lost key is free, visit the office for assistance. If lockout is after hours, please call the emergency line, or contact a locksmith. Lost postal keys must be handled directly at the Midvale Post Office.
Patio furniture and plants are the only items appropriate for patios and balconies. The following is prohibited:
- Storage of any items including bicycles, sporting or camping equipment, coolers, garbage, boxes
- Storage of cloth items or drying cloth items (laundry items, blankets, tents, etc.)
- Signs or symbols
- Bird houses or bird feeders
- Concealing the patio or balcony with tarp or any other similar item
- Any items causing an unsightly appearance as determined solely by our staff
- Use of any fixed or portable charcoal cooker, brazier, hibachi, or grill, or any similar items (storage of these items is acceptable)
- Storage of any flammable liquid or gas (gasoline, petroleum gas, propane, any combustible material, etc.)
- Smoking may or may not be permitted.