Application Process and Policy
Applications are processed as soon as both the signed application and release form are turned in. Each applicant over 18 will need to turn in their own application and release form.
We run a credit/criminal background check, employment verification, and rental history verification. There is no application fee. Once the application is approved, we will contact the applicant to bring in the appropriate security deposit.
The following application policy is applied to each application.
- Applicant must be 18 (legal age)
- Application must be complete
- Applicant must have a Social Security Number or ITIN
- Applicants must never be denied based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, familial status, source of income, sexual orientation, or gender identity
- Bankruptcy must be denied (poor credit)
- All applicants must have sufficient income resources (income must exceed the rent amount by three times)
- All employment history must be verified by fax, email, or physical paystubs
- If not on current job at least three months, additional deposit will be required.
- All rental history must be verified by fax, or by email (relatives are not verifiable rental history).
- If applicant has no verifiable rental history (6 months or more) they will need a co-signer (this is the only reason to have a co-signer).
- Co-signer must complete the application including signing and dating.
- We will accept proof of military, missionary service, or dormitory residence are verifiable rental history.